2024 Toyota Camry & Hybrid in Covington, LA
Introducing the new 2024 Camry now available at Northshore Toyota! This vehicle is the perfect everyday driver that is easily customizable to fit your lifestyle! The starting MSRP for the 2024 Camry is $26,420. This affordable vehicle comes in a large variety of trim levels and stylish exterior colors for you to choose from. Northshore Toyota is here to help you along on your car shopping journey, so keep reading for more details on the 2024 Camry and Camry Hybrid!
Exterior Colors Available for the 2024 Camry:
- Celestial Silver Metallic with Midnight Black Metallic Roof
- Cavalry Blue
- Predawn Gray Mica
- Ice Edge
- Ice Cap
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Reservoir Blue
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Supersonic Red
- Wind Chill Pearl with Midnight Black Metallic Roof
- Underground with Midnight Black Metallic Roof
- Supersonic Red with Midnight Black Metallic Roof
Trim Levels Available in the 2024 Camry:
- SE Nightshade
- XLE V6
- XSE V6
The 2024 Camry is the perfect everyday vehicle with an estimated MPG rating of 28/39 city/highway. This fuel efficient vehicle also has other additional features including available all-wheel drive, strut front suspension, impressive 301 horsepower V6 engine availability, direct shift 8 speed automatic transmission, and 3-mode drive switch that includes eco, normal and sport modes. Each feature works to enhance the performance capabilities and make your driving experience as smooth and easy as possible.
Interior & Exterior Design
From inside to outside the 2024 Camry was designed for comfort and convenience for both you and your passengers. At first glance, you’ll notice a sleek roofline and front end design along with an availabe dual exhaust with quad chrome tips for a more sporty look. The stand out style with LED taillights and 19-inch alloy wheels turns heads on the road. Taking a look inside, you’ll find a driver focused design so that everything you need is right at your fingertips. Additional interior features you’ll discover include rear seat vents with heated & ventilated front seats, Smart Key with Push Button Start and a 9 inch multimedia touch screen. The touchscreen system allows you to utilize the available technology features such as navigation capabilities, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Safety & Technology
Your safety is important to Toyota so it is important that all Toyota vehicles are equipped with the best safety technology possible. All 2024 Camry vehicles come standard with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 to allow for ultimate confidence while you are out on the road. Technology was infused with safety to deliver you the following available safety features:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Road Sign Assist
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Panoramic View Monitor
- Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking
- Safety Connect
2024 Camry Hybrid
The 2024 Camry also comes in a hybrid version. The 2024 Camry Hybrid has a starting MSRP of $28,885 and an impressive estimated MPG of 51/53 city/highway. This extremely fuel efficient vehicle also comes in a range of trim levels and colors for you to choose from. This highly customizable hybrid vehicle showcases all of the features the beloved Camry does but with the added bonus of the dual hybrid engine system.
2024 Camry Hybrid Trim Levels:
- LE Hybrid
- SE Hybrid
- SE Hybrid Nightshade
- XLE Hybrid
- XSE Hybrid
Schedule Your 2024 Camry Test Drive in Covington, LA!
Now is your chance to schedule your 2024 Toyota Camry test drive at Northshore Toyota. Come by and see the team at the Toyota dealership near you at 68500 Hwy 190 Service Rd, Covington, LA 70433 or give our staff a call at 985-893-7778. Our Hammond, Ponchatoula, Slidell and Mandeville customers can shop our new Toyota car, truck, and SUV inventory from the comfort of your couch. Shoppers can also value your trade-in vehicle and apply for financing online anytime!
* Starting MSRP excludes manufacturer, distributor and dealer options, taxes, title and license and dealer fees and charges. Also excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling of $1,095 for Cars (Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR Corolla, Camry, Camry HV, Prius, Prius Prime, Toyota Crown, Mirai, GR86, GR Supra), $1,350 for Entry SUV/Small SUV (Corolla Cross, Corolla Cross HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, bZ4X), $1,395 for Mid SUV/Van (4Runner, Venza, Highlander, Highlander HV, Grand Highlander, Grand Highlander HV, Sienna), $1,495 for Small Pickup (Tacoma), $1,850 for Large Pickup/Large SUV (Tundra, Tundra HV, Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling.) The Delivery, Processing and Handling in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX may vary. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Dealer price will vary.
* Extra-cost color.
* Projected EPA-estimated 28 city/39 hwy/32 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry LE, SE and SE Nightshade Edition; 27 city/38 hwy/31 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry XLE 4-Cylinder and XSE 4-Cylinder; 22 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry XLE V6; 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry XSE V6; 21 city/31 hwy/25 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry TRD; 51 city/53 hwy/52 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry LE Hybrid; and 44 city/47 hwy/46 combined mpg rating for 2024 Camry SE Hybrid, XLE Hybrid and XSE Hybrid as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates not available at time of publishing. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
* Requires compatible smartphone. Operability depends on network availability, a cellular connection and GPS signal. Services subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. To learn more, go to https://www.toyota.com/connected-services/. To learn more about Toyota’s Connected Services data collection, use, sharing and retention practices, please visit https://www.toyota.com/support/privacy-notice/. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
* Compatible Android 8.0+ phone, compatible active data plan, and Android Auto app required. Operability depends on network availability, a cellular connection and GPS signal. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 8 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Services subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. To learn more, go to https://www.toyota.com/audio-multimedia/. To learn more about Toyota’s Connected Services data collection, use, sharing and retention practices, please visit https://www.toyota.com/support/privacy-notice/.
* Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian or a bicyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual/audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.
* Road Sign Assist only recognizes certain road signs. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The Panoramic View Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding your vehicle. Look around to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking (PA w/AB) may warn drivers of, and potentially brake for front and rear collisions with certain objects when traveling at low speeds. Drivers should visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.