2023 Toyota GR Corolla in Covington, LA
Introducing the 2023 Toyota GR Corolla coming soon to Northshore Toyota! This new track tested sporty compact SUV arriving at Toyota dealerships this fall. MSRP information and further details are still to come. Stay updated with us at Northshore Toyota on this exciting new release.
Feature Highlights for the 2023 Toyota GR Corolla:
- 1.6L, 3-cylinder direct/port injected turbo engine delivers 300 hp and 273 pound-feet of torque
- GR-Four AWD system with customizable front-rear power settings
- Available in two grades: Core and launch-year-exclusive Circuit Edition
- Born from rally racing and tested to meet the highest standards set by master driver Akio Toyoda and professional TOYOTA GAZOO Racing drivers
- Genuine Toyota sportscar, precision built at the GR Factory at Toyota’s Motomachi Plant
- Complimentary 1-year membership to the National Auto Sport Association, featuring a High-Performance Driving Event with expert instruction
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Design Details
Toyota is expanding their sports vehicle line up with this sleek yet powerful GR Corolla. The modern exterior style is sure to impress with its powerful engine and functional interior. Get the best of both worlds with speed and capability with the new 2023 Toyota GR Corolla. The exterior features an edgy front grille, rear diffuser and functional vents for enhancing aerodynamics and flared fenders to accommodate a wide track. The interior is outfitted with a leather-trimmed steering wheel, leather trimmed seating and a unique gauge cluster elevates your driving experience.
Performance & Handling Features Available in the 2023 Toyota GR Corolla:
- Front and Rear Torsen Limited-slip Differential
- Circuit-tuned Suspension
- Michelin® Pilot® Sport 4 tires
- 1.6L Turbocharged Engine
- 300 hp and 273 lb.-ft. of torque
- 6-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT)
- GR-FOUR AWD System
- Normal, Sport and Track Modes
Come on into Northshore Toyota to visit our sales team and discuss everything we know about the new 2023 Toyota GR Corolla. You can visit us at 68500 Hwy 190 Service Rd, Covington, LA 70433 or reach us by phone at (985) 893-7778. We are proud servers of the surrounding areas of Covington, Hammond, Ponchatoula, Slidell, and Mandeville. Interested in other Toyota vehicles? Check out our new and used inventory online anytime! You can also value your trade and apply for financing from the comfort of your home!
Performance tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be less than 24,000 miles, depending upon driving conditions.
Torsen® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
GR86 Premium shown in Track bRED; * GR Corolla Circuit Edition shown in Heavy Metal; GR Supra A91-CF shown in Absolute Zero. Prototype vehicles shown with options using visual effects. Production model will vary.
Circuit Edition shown in Heavy Metal. Prototype vehicle shown using visual effects. Production model will vary.